Mechanical Engineering Inspections & Troubleshooting
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Protection of sensitive electrical equipment.
- Elimination of nuisance trips.
- Elimination of light flicker.
- Electrical fire investigation.
- Equipment voltage mismatch correction.
- Owners representative.
- Construction inspection.
- Construction supervision.
Blue Line engineers partner with electrical contractors to diagnose and correct a wide variety of strange electrical problems.
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Repair of a fire alarm system that failed inspection. Discovered multiple wiring issues.
- Protection of an x-ray machine that had failed twice within 5 years. Discovered a voltage mismatch and added surge protection against lightning.
- Repair of a heater unit at a research laboratory that tripped offline when set to the "high" setting. Discovered a voltage mismatch between the available service and what the machine required.
- Electrical fire investigation from a failed surge protection device. Discovered a grounding issue and previously unknown fault within the system.
- Repair of an electric vehicle charging station that did not work properly. Discovered a voltage mismatch and a wiring issue.