Steven Smiley brings to Blue Line Logic his expert experience with thermal hydraulic modeling. He is the creator of 20+ peer-reviewed & signed
engineering calculations for nuclear power plant operations.
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- GOTHIC Modeling for Fuel Transfer Tube Heat up Analysis for a Stuck Assembly.
- GOTHIC Modeling for Equipment Hatch Heat Index following Loss of Cooling at Shutdown Conditions with the RCS Vented.
- GOTHIC Modeling for Fuel Failure after Loss of Cooling at Shutdown Conditions Crediting Reflux Cooling in the Steam Generators
- RETRAN Modeling for the Auxiliary Feedwater Tank time to reach the Vortex Limit.
- RETRAN Extended Loss of all AC Power (ELAP) Analysis